Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

You're outta my league.

 Today's post shall not be an emo one. Instead, I shall reminisce about the old times. I nearly forgot about this. I stole this from your blog, Rachel. :b 


Neville, a.k.a Shafiq is one of the funniest people I know in Form 4. I can't remember what he did to scare me at that time, I just remember it all being that quick and I felt so helpless that I dropped to the floor immediately. I tend to do that a lot. It all started last year as it was either Rachel or Nina who first started it. I can't remember. I just remember it was along the corridor. Just yesterday or Thursday (I can't remember again), I was leaning against my classroom door, Nina was standing beside me. I teased Vincent about Milk or something then he came at me, fast and I was terrified. With no escape, I dropped to the floor, clinging to the door. Yes, I know that was pretty funny. Nina couldn't stop laughing, so go ahead and laugh at me all you want. :b

Neville, come back from Thailand already. I miss playing questions with you ): If you don't, I shan't high five you everyday anymore and our friendship will be over once again.


--
Lol bitch, this one's for you. Honey, you're not the victim so stop acting as if you are. Your little bitch fits are petty and immature, susah tau jadi your boyfriend. I feel for him. Not everything's about you, nor do you matter that much. I know you're pretty but you're one fucked up bitch. Your beau obviously deserves better. Potassium, I shall end with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment