Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Never Force A Person To Do Something They Can't.

I don't get it why some adults just cannot accept the fact that some of their kids are rightys or leftys. It's like, if their children are leftys, they'll keep trying to force their kid to write with their right hand. And vice versa. It's stupid. How can the adults be so daft to do that huh? That poor kid may be young, but they KNOW when adults are being stupid. Have they not learn that they are such a thing as rightys and leftys? And for example, if one whole family are leftys, and one of their kids are leftys too, I don't get it why they try to force 'em to write with their right hand. I've witnessed this thing happening before, and that person was real dumb, but I ain't mentioning any names. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment