Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, May 28, 2010

28052010 (':

I went to Li-Ann's house last night after din din. (:
It was around 9pm at that time.
Stayed in her room for a bit, just talked and stuff.
She wanted Wesley (her little brother who's like real cute) out of her room but he wouldn't budge.
Then we decided to go to the park that was about a 30 second walk from her house, but if you run it'd only be 15 seconds. (According to her, that is.)
Played NINJAAAAA at the playground again. 
I humped Li-Ann, yes I know that sounds wrong. I did it with the see-saw. O; Haha. 
We played with the swings.
We got we- I mean, our shorts got wet. :D Because it was raining in the evening. O;
While doing all that, I was on the phone and she was texting Jeremy
Yepp, that's how awesome we are. ;D
Came back, her family was watching Mulan.
So we went upstairs to talk some more, then came down around 12 to watch Gothika.
We had Chachos and she ate bread.
She only eats while movies to keep herself from getting scared.
There was once or twice when she screamed throughout the movie, I think. Haha so cute. (:
Then she was saying how I was so brave. D;
Cause I didn't even cover my eyes. But I fell asleep during some parts. ;P
We finally slept at 2am.
I think I got up around 7 something, then got up around 9 again.
Showered and stuff, had breakfast, then went to the park again for awhile. It got a bit too hot so we went back. Awhile later my ride came. 

And now, I'm back homee.
Alright, I have to stop blogging now.
Time to start on my geography project.

Ta.
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment