Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Monday, June 21, 2010

DINOSAURUS.


My desktop background at school. :D

Ohai there.
It's 11.27 a.m and I'm in ICT class now.
Boring much.
I just know the teacher's saying something about Database or whatever.
No one's listening to him, except for a few of them only. Aha.
I'm reading people's blogs now at random.
Oh and,

INTAN SAYS HI! :D

hi:D
i'm bobbalina:D
i like chocolate but i'm allergic:(
well, who the fuck cares anyways? CHOCOLATE FTW:D:D
p/s:i'm rachel's ETERNAL LOVE. SO BACK OFF!
- Nina.

THE PRO IS HERE ! 8D

No, the semi pro is gone. RACHEL'S here, haha.
Whoa, I just totally pro-fied your blog leprechaun.

HAHA,

I LAP YOU :D

Now, back to the PRO blog author:
Forget whatever Rachel said. She's just talking shit, as usual. She is so unpro that she does typos all the time and like, she thinks she can breakdance but truth is she's just making a fool of herself. Haha.
Rachel will always be my semi-pro. (':
*sighs happily*

Like, bye now.

Lydia
(I'm still getting there)

No comments:

Post a Comment