Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Last Night.

My brother made fun of me.
He was like, "Can you even cook maggi mee? I bet you can't. You'd just make a mess in the kitchen".
So of course I got irritated. I wanted to prove to him that I could do it. To be honest, it's been ages since I've cooked maggi mee.
So I took out the things needed for the maggi mee. Started cooking. I panicked when the water rose like really high, so the only button I saw at that time was the ON / OFF button, I pressed it twice as the water rose twice.
My brother then came and told me to press KEEP WARM if it rose again and that I'd just spoil the whole thing if I kept pressing the ON / OFF button.
So I did.
In the process of making him maggi mee, I burned my finger. Ouch. There were some droplets of water around the stove thingamajig. A bit messy, I must admit. So I just wiped everything up. Haha.
Then I finally finished cooking it. 

My brother couldn't stop laughing and making fun of me. I was so angry, I told him I wasn't ever gonna cook maggi mee again.

A total failure, I know. But mehh, that's just me, I guess. I'm really one of a kind, aren't I? (;

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Ta.
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment