Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Talking about self-pro-ness.

For the first time in my entire life, I felt so pro writing my BM essay that's due tomorrow for some PMR shizz. Okay, I admit that I took the points off the Internet, but hey, who doesn't do that sometimes? I changed some of the words, and even added some of my own points. How awesome is that. Wheee. ;D 

Mark said he felt so pro writing this essay. Haha. I'm so proud of my awesome sifu. (': But as usual, I had to help him find the points. *sigh* What to do, what to do? After PMR he said he'd teach me his pro CoD skills. 'Cause apparently, he's pro in practically everything. Haha.

Marko says (10:38 PM):
*dude, 22 kills, 1 death, WITH A SNIPER, and game winning kill!!!

Right, I'm off to bed now. Goodnight folks.

(:

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment