Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, February 4, 2011

My middle finger gets a boner when I think of you.



 You want me to move on and find someone else but I can't.

What am I supposed to do when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

Every time when I look at you, I think of all those things we've done instantly. I still love you after all we've been through. It took me some time to realize that I was being selfish and that I wasn't being fair to you. I'm sorry. Sometimes I regret for breaking up with you but sometimes I don't. There are times when I actually make myself believe that karma's just being a total bitch.

I'm sorry that we didn't even reach a year; let alone nine months. It would've been a miracle if we did. I'm sorry for not making our first ever Valentine's Day happen. Along the way, we just screwed things up a little. Okay, maybe not a little. But a lot. I'd like to believe that after all this, greater things are yet to come.


I know it will take me some time to recover and in the mean time I'll eventually get over it. I just know that I won't ever forget all those awesome moments we had.

You're my sweetest downfall.

I just wish that everything would be okay and I wish that the avoidance at school would just stop. It really kills me when you make it look so obvious.

When we were in love, things were better than they are.

Sounds pretty bullshit to me. Things are just as bad now as they were before.

I'm over you (:

p.s. This was supposed to be published a long time ago but I just never got around to it. I don't feel that way anymore. I just needed to update my blog. :b

No comments:

Post a Comment