Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Nirrimi Joy Hakanson.

I'm Nirrimi, a sixteen-year-old aspiring fashion photographer aching to take the world by hurricane, thunder and rainstorm. Photography took my hands and led me to a personal paradise at age thirteen, and I've been self-taught and seeing life through a lens since. My aspirations are heaven high and my potential and dedication higher still. I have a peculiar vision of beauty- I see beautiful where others don't think to look and I capture it all so they do. I want to be shooting for Vogue before I've even reached adulthood. Can you imagine? I am really just an artist who spends more time dreaming than living and wants to finally live!

I stumbled upon Nirrimi's photographs a few months back, and I seriously couldn't believe my eyes. I mean like, the photos she takes are well AMAZING! And when I say amazing, I really really mean amazing. She's like, my favorite photographer now. And she's one of the best photographers I've ever known. Some of these pictures below here are my favorites, just to give you a little taste on how her photography is amazing much!

















Nirrimi <33
Website: nirrimiphotography.carbonmade.com
Or you can follow her on Twitter or go to her Flickr to see more photos! :D

1 comment:

  1. you're so adorable, thank you for liking my work lovely!!

    n

    ReplyDelete