Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, July 24, 2009

School Dance.

It was last night. It was well awesome and fun! (: Audrey, Intan, Prishaa and Mas practically forced me to dance. Just so you know, I can't dance. But I had to, cause I paid a friggin' 50 bucks for the ticket. But oh wells, it was for charity, wasn't it? (: Mr. Crombie was friggin' awesome when he danced. It was well funny too. Haha. (: The whole thing actually started before 7pm, ended around 10. I didn't do much dancing though; Mas and I went out to the cafeteria and the Tenby square to cam-whore. :D Here are some of the pictures from last night. None of 'em are taken by me though.




































































Gahh! I'm too lazy to arrange this! :/
I'll miss you prishaa! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment