Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thursday, before 4 pm.

Last Thursday I cried like crap. It was last Thursday right...? I can't really remember. Aha. :S It was when Mr Gopal announced to our class that he was going to leave, and the week (which is this week) was gonna be his last week. I couldn't stop laughing and crying at the same time. I was begging him not to leave too. The guys in my class were like laughing at me. ¬¬ The girls in my class were like telling me to stop crying and some of them were like 'Stop crying, you're gonna make me cry too.' Haha.


Yesterday was Mr Gopal's last day. It was way sad. We're all gonna miss him fer sure. His strictness and his funny remarks. I won't ever forget his 'ini sangat penting. letak double/triple star kat situ.' / 'ok's' / 'maka's' / 'faham tak?'. Haha. Just before he left I gave him a hug. 

Then out of the blue I just said, "'Cher, the next teacher that comes won't be as good as you."
And he was like, "Definitely." 

Ahaha! Cute much?

Today at school felt so empty without him. :|
Some teachers pissed me off today which I'm not gonna mention who or why.
Those of you who were there should know.

And next term's gonna be like a friggin' JAIL, I tell you. From next term onwards we all won't be allowed to stay back after school UNLESS we get a letter to say why then we gotta stay in our classes. That means no more after school library sessions. :| And the CCA's will be changed. Like all the sports will be in one day, I think. Not entirely sure about the whole thing yet. No staying back for fun means... no more fun for the family. Dayum.

No comments:

Post a Comment