Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I LAP YOU SALT. *cough cough*


I LABBER LABBER YOU.

 Yesterday Nina was just saying how love is so overrated and she's so damn right. It is.

Oh, and I heard somebody (I don't know who but I will figure it out soon enough; I've a hunch on who might be though) told my mom that I've a boyfriend. Haha, so farny ah you. How unpro.Well,

NEWSFLASH.

I don't. Why would some people think I've one? Is it because of my used-to-be frequent updated statuses about someone or whoever? Hah. Just so you know, most of the time they don't even mean anything.

Anyway,
this blog shall be on hiatus, for how long I don't quite know. I'll be busy getting prepared for my PMR, you see. It takes pro skills to do well. Haha. Don't listen to whatever Salt says about me being a semi pro and all. 'Cause truth is, she's so jealous of me and she'll always deny the fact that she is so unpro. Well, what to do? Semi pros are so in denial nowadays. Sigh.

I am going to the gym in a bit. Actually just came on to do my sejarah project, but I never got to it. After the gym I guess I'll be revising more. So this might be my last post. ):

Last but not least,
Salt got me addicted to Teddy Geiger's Air Dry AND I really hope Tenby's new uniform gets approved. It's really awesome, Jane. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment