Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

TEE HEE.

WHAT'S CRACKIN', HOME SKILLET?

MEET MY AWESOME SEMI PRO, CHEN YING-QI RACHEL, who stuffed 20 tons of tissue paper inside her shirt. (Mark the Pro-est's Jersey) At least that's what I think. Haha. Apparently, she saturated it and all, so the photo looks darker, so that's why her boobs look big in there. Haha. Semi pro's these days, always with the excuses. :P


If I could have a moment please
Then I'd bring you to your knees
This contagious chemistry is killing me
Oh you'll never disappear
Until I give permission dear
'Cause you're always gonna, always be knee deep
So please.

- Contagious Chemistry, You Me At Six.

I'm so glad that you came to Tenby or as you call it, Hogwarts. Yesh, I'm admitting that life's more awesome with you, but not pro. At all. Haha. Waychulllllll. I miss you laaaaa. Although it's been only a day or so. Haha. And I don't miss your face. You lan si betch. Haha. Nahh, I'm just joking. As if you're ever a bitch. (: I LAP YOU, SALT. I LIKE TO LUBBER LUBBER YOU. AND PROS (ME) protect SEMI PROS (YOU) from Roberto Trollina (Your Eternal Love). You don't need a stable best friend. Haha. And I'm too lazy to write anything more, cause you know how I feel about you, more or less. (': I feel so bored right now, that I want to go and revise. Wow. Nerd much. D; Haha.

So, bye bye folks.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment