Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

You're the reason why love revealed itself to me.


I was just on your Facebook page. I was reading our old comments, and I was looking at your photo. It was then I realized, somewhere along those lines where I said something I shouldn't have, and then I told my friend that I didn't like you anymore; I just said it because I was in a I-don't-really-give-a-shit mood. I was thinking back and that was when I realized I just didn't want to admit that I fell for you again, when just a week ago I forced myself to stop liking you because I thought I had no chance. I was on the verge on giving up. And that time I had no idea that you felt the same way for me. And now, look where we are. You're the reason why I believed in love again. That's right, I'm trying to say I love you. Frankly speaking, you've made me the happiest girl alive. You're everything to me, bub.

None of the words above mean anything.
I repeat, none. Words are just words, right?

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment