Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

15 random facts about me.

 Ayeee matey, below are some random shizz about me. (Y)

This was taken last year. Eeeeeeeeeeee.

1. I can be a bit slow at times.
2. I love to write.
3. I love texting.
4. I wear glasses but I hate wearing them.
5. I listen to a wide range of music.
6. I love love, just not when it turns the other way round.
7. I'm going to do the 365 someday, when I get a dslr of my own.
8. I dislike food.
9. When I work out, I like to overwork myself.
10. I don't like being in front of the camera anymore, just behind it.
11. I can't trust anyone but myself. (Sometimes I even find it hard to trust my closest friends)
12. I suck at languages.
13. Sometimes when I get lonely at night, I go outside to look at the stars. (If there are any)
14. I am random.
15. I like doing stupid things, just as long as the rest of my friends are doing it.

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment