Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Breakeven.

You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love.
- Jon
Okay, I'll admit. Since yesterday, I've been a little muddled. I've been unresponsive. I've not been myself. But I'm sure as hell not gonna mention why. Don't even think of asking me if you're not close to me. 

Again, when I'm feeling all screwed up, you're not here. Why? Because our phones are screwed up. Screw our phones, screw the network system. I hate this. I regret what I did. I regret what I said. But there's no point in dwelling on the past if you can't change it right? 

What you did today really hurt. I don't think you realized it, but yeah, you do know now. I don't feel like blogging anymore. So bye bye folks.

p.s. My blog will still be on hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment