Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Note to future self: Sorry I failed you.

Hello bubs.
Don't mind my previous oh-so-emo post eh?
That was just nothing. :D
_________________________
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like, it's better than yours,
And damn right, it's better than yours
I could teach you, but I HAVE TO CHARGE.
                                                       Bring Me The Horizon's cover. ♥
___________________

Sodium chloride (the semi pro who's sitting next to me in ICT class) , I LAP YOU. :D
And I know you do too.
And secretly, I know you find me pro, but you won't ever admit to my pro skills just to save YOUR FACE. Can I lubber lubber you now?
Or as you call it, wipe wipe. Haha.(:

*photo to be added soon*
___________________
Dear Roberto Trollina (bobbalina),
Don't worry about your break up with ze Salt. It's not you, it's her. She just let go a heck of a great semi pro. You and I both know that we hope that she will realize her loss, and then maybe she would begging for you again. I repeat, maybe.
___________________

Dear Li-Ann (poor lala),
Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone. Thanks also for you know what . . .  :D
___________________
 
Dear Yee Hern (bunny),
I hope you liked them lollies. It's just like the old times, right? (':

___________________

To the person sitting next to me,
No, it's not Rachel. It's the person that's sitting on the other side of me. You. Yeah you. You are just sooo annoying. Haha. I kid i kid. You know I LAP YOU right? I lubber lubber you. (; Push Rachel to the bushes again, I push you first. 'Cause that's how much she means to me. Tee hee.


XOXO
I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE BEES AND HONEY.
Haha. Plagiarism much? I am sowwwie. ): I promise I won't ever do it again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment