Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm halfway gone, and I'm on my way.



Okay, I can't take this anymore. This blog will still be on hiatus. This will be my last one till after trials (which is tomorrow). Honest. Blogging is just too addictive, don't you think?

OH HELLO THERE BUBS! I missed you people. Didn't you miss me too? *gives the up yourself face* Nahh, I kid I kid.

So, to be honest, I've not done anything for Geography yet. I don't even remember which day is that on. :| I've only done the ones Mrs Yip taught us; Chapter 16 I think? :b Anyway, I'm almost done with my BM. I'm just really really worried as the paper's gonna be pretty tough. :| Hm, I haven't done anything for English yet. Math; been doing it for the past few weeks now. Science; more or less but I'm still not ready. Aaah. I am so dead. );

Alright, I am getting off to have my lunch and then I'm gonna finish up for BM then maybe do some Sejarah or Geography.

Bye bye folks. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment