Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today is your birthday.

Sometimes I just smile to cover up the pain. Sometimes I just laugh to cover up the hurt. But whether I smile or laugh, I can never hide what I really feel.
 But I'm sure as hell not going to wish you.
Why?
Because I don't see any reason to do so.
You didn't even wish me on my birthday, so why should I?
I don't care if I'm being rude or not but I'm not going to wish you.
There was one night when our memories came rushing back to me in fast motion, but I managed to stop it before it got worst. I didn't want to be reminded about what really happened. Right now, everything is just a blur for me. 
And just last night, our memories almost came back again. Damn. I just hope that our memories won't ever come rushing back to me again. I really, really don't wanna know what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment