Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Saturday.

After our cherleading performance for the football game, Mas and I met up with Andrew, Horny and Darren at the clubhouse. Ian was supposed to come too but he couldn't make it last minute. I didn't know that Horny bought me a drink until like he left. Haha. We played pool and foosball. I'm so pro at pool. (Y) Well, not really, but at least I'm better than Andrew. :b Here are the photos to take away your boredom, my fellow 
readers:



This photo was taken in my room before we headed out.
Mas took this photo of me when I was on the phone with Ian, trying to convince him to come.



Mas trying to make me her model.
Mas liked this photo and just because she liked it, I made it my current Facebook profile photo. (Y)
Our first decent photo with Darren. He's camera shy.
THE REAL CAPTION OUGHT TO BE: HEY DARREN TURN AROUND. :D
Of course, this was her idea.
Mas seems to like this photo and I do too. I copied Ian's signature pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment