Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'll tear down the stars and I'll give them to you.


 Please. I'm begging you.
I don't want to drown again.

--

You don't give a shit about me.
All you care about is making sure that I don't lay a hand on your best friend.
Of course, I understand. You're on his side, always, all because you've known him for over 7 years or so.
I don't expect you to understand how I feel.
To be honest, you never ever did.
You don't even care that I hurt myself.
You'd rather see me hurt myself than seeing me laying a hand on your best friend.
Yeah, I know you know people change but you still don't seem to get it.
Whatever yeah?

With you on my mind
And my heart held in your hands
Screaming, break me, oh, oh
Break me, oh, oh.
-Casey's Song, City & Colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment