Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Everybody Loves Raymond in Playboy Mansion.



I went to Farah's for Hari Raya. Awesome food and people were there. xD Raymond was in playboy mansion, as Sofia called it. ;P Let the pictures below do the talking as I'm too lazy to type anymore. D: But I'm just gonna post some of 'em here. You can get the rest from Facebook.



Farah's clip, I put it on him and I took this picture. Ray kept complaining how painful it was. Haha! (:




 




I have no idea what Ray and Linda were laughing at at that time. xD




DIE SOFIA DIE! xD But too bad Farah wasn't there. Haha.




 
One BIG happy family, with Raymond in Playboy mansion. xD

For more photos, please Click Here.

    Till then.
`  lydiaaasaurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment