Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, October 23, 2009

If Sarah had a talking snail, she'd name it Jimmy.

Unbelievable. I didn't even sleep a wink last night. I was yawning, so I had to drink coffee to keep me wide awake. Guess what I was doing? STUDYING! :/ Then around 7 something almost 8 I went out for breakfast with my parents. I wanted to try to stay wide awake the whole day, but I didn't! Arghh! -_- I fell asleep while reading my geography just now around 11 something or 12pm, and I just got up awhile ago. Stooooopid me. So damn pissed off now. :/ I gotta go now, to church for mime practice. Well, I'm really going for lunch somewhere first. Till then.

I just don't know what to type anymore.




p.s. This is really just pure boredom :
One day, Lydia Phuah met Kieron Ngoh Jie-Han. She then decided to take him in as her sucker as he was a homeless boy.

The End. 
Rawrr.
I ♥ Sarah. She's my random partner. Don't think you can take her away from me. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment