Plagiarism is a whore. I think you get my message.

Friday, October 9, 2009

This is shit.

I finally got my football boots. :D It looks something like this:




I went for a movie last night, 500 Days Of Summer, & man, was I tired. :/


And man, was it sad & touching. :/ If I was still as emotional as last time, I would've cried, but I guess I ain't anymore. Haha. (: I really love that movie. :D

Oh, and have you guys ever heard of the song Boats & Birds by Gregory & The Hawk? Because it's awesome as. You guys should go check it out. (:

I miss my bitch. I really do. Can't wait for Monday to finally see her. Lol. (:

I know this blogg hasn't been updated in awhile, all because I'm too lazyy. Sorryy yeah. Jeslyn Seah Hwee Xin has been telling me to update, so yeah, this is the update, and the post after this! (:

xx;
`  lydiaaasaurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment